机密彩经一码中特|066香港赛马一码中特|
設為首頁 - 加入收藏 - 網站地圖 罵人的話 越毒越好 www.bbdcjj.shop 罵人網
當前位置:無聲鈴 > 方言罵人 > 正文

英語當中最常用的經典英語罵人話____罵人寶典

時間:2015-02-26 21:50 來源:未知 作者:網絡
Get out of my life. →→→→我不愿再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
I can’t believe your never.  →→→→你好大的膽子!
It’s unfair.  →→→→太不公平了。
You look guilty.  →→→→你看上去心虛。
Mind your own business! →→→→ 管好你自己的事!
I never want to see your face again!  →→→→我再也不要見到你!
You’re away too far. →→→→ 你太過分了。
You’re nothing to me.  →→→→你對我什么都不是。
You’re just a good for nothing bum! →→→→ 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
Don’t give me your attitude.  →→→→別跟我擺架子。
Give me a break.  →→→→饒了我吧。
You never tell the truth!  →→→→你從來就不說實話!
I can’t believe a word you say.  →→→→我才不信你呢!
You’re so careless. →→→→ 你真粗心。
Who do you think you’re talking to? →→→→ 你以為你在跟誰說話?
I’m sick of it.  →→→→我都膩了。
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!  →→→→別鬼混了!
I don’t want to hear it.  →→→→我不想聽!
It’s not my fault.  →→→→不是我的錯。
Don’t waste my time anymore.  →→→→別再浪費我的時間了!
Enough is enough!  →→→→夠了夠了!
I can’t help it. →→→→ 我沒辦法。
I’m telling you for the last time!  →→→→我最后再告訴你一次!
You’re such a bitch!  →→→→你這個婊子!
You’re a joke!  →→→→你真是一個小丑!
I wish I had never met you.  →→→→我真后悔這輩子遇到你!
You asked for it.  →→→→你自找的。
You’re a disgrace.  →→→→你真丟人!
I’m about to explode!  →→→→我肺都快要氣炸了!
Don’t you dare come back again!  →→→→你敢再回來!
Get off my back.  →→→→少跟我羅嗦。
You’ll be sorry.  →→→→你會后悔的。
Look at the mess you’ve made!  →→→→你搞得一團糟!
I’m very disappointed.  →→→→真讓我失望。
Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth?  →→→→你到底為什么不跟我說實話?
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve everheard! →→→→ 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!
Don’t make so much noise. I’m working.  →→→→別吵,我在干活。
Just look at what you’ve done!  →→→→看看你都做了些什么!
I’m not going to put up with this!  →→→→我再也受不了啦!
I can’t take you any more!  →→→→我再也受不了你啦!
Don’t push me !  →→→→別逼我!
What a stupid idiot!  →→→→真是白癡一個!
That’s terrible.  →→→→真糟糕!
That’s your problem.  →→→→那是你的問題。
You’ve ruined everything.  →→→→全都讓你搞砸了。
I’ll never forgive you! →→→→ 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
What do you think you are doing?  →→→→你知道你在做什么嗎?
We’re through.  →→→→我們完了!
I could kill you!  →→→→我宰了你!
Don’t nag me!  →→→→別在我面前嘮叨!
Look at this mess! →→→→看看這爛攤子!
 
??關鍵詞:?

(小編:茜茜)

推薦內容
小編推薦
机密彩经一码中特
福建福彩中奖哪里领 新疆18选7开奖查询 七乐彩中奖号码查询单式 体球比分网即时比分 恒彩游戏 12269期体彩20选5 北京pk10高手赌法 长期 中彩票大奖 吉林麻将怎么玩图解 重庆快乐10分开奖结果